Fast acting Avanafil at 50mg safe dosage!
New 2018 – Avanafil (AVANDRA) it the new type of erectile dysfunction medication and stands out from other medications because it can start working in only 15 minutes with less side effects.
Avanafil was designed to be:
- Be fast-acting; AND
- Have fewer side effects
What is Avanafil?
Avanafil is a medicine used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED):
- It is a type of ‘PDE-5 inhibitor’ (an oral medicine used to treat ED). PDE-5 inhibitors are usually the first option for the medical treatment of ED
- It was approved for use in the UK in 2012
- It was designed to be quick-acting and highly selective (this means there is a bigger increase in the effect of the medication as you increase the dose)
- Avanafil is the active ingredient in the drugs Spedra and Stendra, Avandra.
The table below shows Avanafil compared to other erectile dysfunction medications – Cialis and Viagra:
|How quickly does it start working?||15-30 mins||30 mins||20-45 mins|
|How long does it last?||Over 6 hours||
|Can it affect your eyesight?||No||Yes||Yes|
|Is it strongly affected by alcohol or fatty foods?||No||Yes||Yes|
|Dose the dosage have a relatively big impact on effect?||Yes||No||No|
Avanafil is the generic name for this medicine, so ‘Avanafil’ is also the name of the active ingredient in the medicine. Stendra and Spedra, Avandra, are both brand names of Avanafil but, medically speaking, they are all the same.
Avanafil was originally only sold under a branded name, like Sildenafil (Viagra), so only one company could set the price. Now the patent for its name has since run out, and Avanafil is available in its cheaper, unbranded form.
Spedra and Avandra are the most common brands of Avanafil in England, and Stendra is more common in the US. Avanafil, Stendra, and Spedra are all licensed for use in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in the UK.
What do reviews of Avanafil say?
Advantages of Avanafil – the reviews for Avanafil have all been broadly positive. The medicine is relatively new at 5 years old, but it has already proven to be a highly effective form of treatment for ED that doesn't bother users too much with side effects.
Some of the benefits seen by reviewers were that it is:
- Fast-acting – 15-30 mins compared to 1hr for Viagra.
- Safe – approved for clinical use in the UK.
- Easy to use – swallowing a simple 1-a-day pill.
- Effective – 40-65% of those taking it can successfully attempt sex.
On average, Avanafil takes 15-30 minutes to take effect. This is about half the time that other ED treatments, like Viagra, take to work. When combined with sexual stimulation, Avanafil typically induces erections strong enough for penetration, for 4 hours or more.